Friday, January 04, 2008

LITTLE DID I KNOW

This is the missing picture from the previous post! I don't know where it went. It may be floating around in cyberspace.  My daughter called and said, "Mom, there is no picture on your blog." Well, let's hope this one sticks! 

My son had another back surgery this week. He had a stimulator implanted. I hope this does the trick. He has been in so much pain for so long. So this morning I picked him up from the hospital and now he is home and sleeping in his own bed. This was not an easy surgery, but I suppose none really are! He is so glad it is over. I am too, and glad I could be here to help. His wife is so wonderful and works so hard to keep things going in the family. We are all truly blessed by her. 
The beat goes on--keep smiling!

5 comments:

Alison said...

I love your little scrap quilt. Very sweet. Praying your son recovers quickly from his surgery and that he is pain free soon.

Patti said...

Oh yes - much better with the picture! Love that scrappy look - I need to make one of these! I hope your son recovers quickly and that this surgery does the trick for him.

pat said...

Man, Marcie, Matt has really had a tough time with his back! Thank goodness for A-M! I hope M is feeling better soon and the difficult days are behind him.

Lea said...

Wow, I love this little one! It's like a jewelry box!!! So Precious...:-)

I hope your son will get better soon....

*karendianne. said...

Oh I'm glad you found it. I missed it, too.

This is so pretty, so neat! I want to make one. No time yet but soon, I'm sure.