Monday, December 05, 2011

Light Up My Life!

I love this photo so much! Whenever I need a pick-me-up I just go to Becky's blog and my day brightens. I look at this photo and I think, "Joy to the world"! There can be nothing more beautiful than healthy, happy, smiling babies. These cuties just turned 9 months old.

Most of my readers know that Becky is my granddaughter and these little lovies are hers. She shares them with the world on her blog, which is sometimes educational, sometimes ridiculous, and sometimes hilarious. Just as we quilters are connecting with our blogs, young mothers are doing the same and offering support and information, funny stories and lots of photos. For grandparents who live far away it is the most wonderful thing! The first thing my husband does when he comes home from work is check Becky's blog for new photos. Becky loves to write and has a whacky sense of humor, plus, she has lots to write about. Also, she has been known to make things up if it is a slow day. I love my family so, so much, and everyone of my children and grandchildren is a blessing to me and so special in their own way.

Thanks to all my wonderful blogging friends for your kind words and prayers in recent days. It means so much to me to know that you would take the time to write and send your love. 

Lots more good stuff coming up!

Marcie

14 comments:

Karen said...

What a great picture! I know you are a happy great-grandma :)

Anonymous said...

They are growing like weeds! Don't you just wish time would slow down a bit? Too darned cute for words.
Many blessings....these truly are!

Janet said...

They are adorable!! It looks like they're getting themselves into trouble :0) What a lively Christmas they will have!

sewprimitive karen said...

Marcie, they are darling beyond words. What a photo!

Phyllis said...

Those two precious little boys are better than any Christmas. Great picture.

Elaine Adair said...

What dear little blessings - toooo cute! How fortunate their Mom is good with photos!

Thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Hugs Dear, From one Mom to another.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Beautiful, beautiful babies...and I do so love their little outfits. I can tell that Becky must be an amazing mother...twins and she has time to blog, too? Love it! Love that you are still sharing with us and allowing the gift of your light even during challenging times to brighten our own worlds.

Melanie said...

Great photo - Babies and twinkle lights--- you have to smile. Life must go on... don't miss a second of it. Blessings your way....

Shelley said...

Grey looks like he's the mischievous one! There's just a certain twinkle in his eye....Boys just wanna have fun!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Beautiful boys~ thank you for sharing this, sending you warm and loving hugs today!

Libby said...

Just darling! And they are getting so BIG - man, time flies *s*

Vivian said...

As a young mother of twins many, many years ago, I admire your granddaughter's ability to find time to have a blog. Being able to follow the progress and the day-to-day adventures of your great-grandsons is a comfort to you, I'm sure.
Blessings to you and your family, Marcie. I often think of you and this difficult time in your life.

Angie said...

Hello Luv, ;) so glad to see you, girlfriend! Those babies are totally delightful---enjoy them and also the time you are spending with your luvies in AZ. Quilted hugs and prayers winging your way.