Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FREE CHRISTMAS PATTERN

Computers make me crazy. I can't prove that is what did it, but it is just my guess. So here is the deal, I usually work on a PC desktop. But my husband has an Apple Laptop. I actually prefer working on my own PC, never mind what the commercials on TV say. But that is another story. What I want to explain is that while looking at my blog on my husband's MAC I clicked on the free quilt image on my sidebar. It links to my website. Well my whole website shows up as a goofy mess on the MAC. I can't explain it, but it is just awful. If you have a MAC and find my website to be a mess (or any other computer) I just don't have any advice. I think it displays better on Internet Explorer. But who really knows.

So far no one has complained that they are having problems. However, if you are trying to read the directions for the free quilt pattern and are unable, and if you want to make the pattern, please e-mail me and I will e-mail the directions to you. It shouldn't be this difficult. Honestly.

Thank you for all your kind words about the pattern. I am glad you like it!

11 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Thankyou.. lovely Pattern..:o))
And I have a Mac and your website is no mess at all..
I use Firefox and its no problem..:o)) Just wanted you to know!! :o)

Ruth said...

Your web site is fine on my Mac also and I use Safari web browser. Thanks for the pattern.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Computers make me crazy, too. I think my blog looks better viewed with Mozilla Firefox, but that's where it was created so it makes sense. I am not a Mac fan, but I know they are supposed to be better for graphic design work applications. Anyway... LOVE, love, love the pattern, thanks Marcie!

Vivian said...

Thanks so much for the pattern. It's totally cute, and the same goes for your "Trees on the Table" pattern. I'm pretty sure that red & green fabrics will be under my presser foot soon.
We've used Firefox on our PC for several years and love it. No problems at all.

Vicky F said...

Hi Marcie,
Just another Mac voice to add to your comments. I have an iMac, checked your site on both Safari and Firefox and both came up fine.
Perhaps your husband's software on the Mac needs to be updated? Just a thought.
Like your free Christmas pattern, by the way.
Vicky F

Janet said...

How frusterating! It really is a lovely little quilt.

Elaine Adair said...

I am using this/your pattern to make a QOValor project .. soon. Thank you.

*karendianne. said...

I just went through all the clicks and flips and everything works fine over here. Gosh, mine came with fabric, too, already picked out. I'm ready to print! :)

Blogless me said...

I am a Mac/Safari user and I regularly visit/lurk on your site ;-) (you are in my Google Reader). I find that it is very well designed and has never been a mess. So,I would say - don't worry, be happy!

Zlatka

julieQ said...

Love it, I did not have any problem getting the pattern.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Well you always make me smile too! (I'm a pc too!)