Friday, May 29, 2009

BLOG BUTTON


With all the recent talk about the Swine Flu, I got to thinking about flu shots, and that led to "the patch" that everyone talks about. And of course my twisted mind led me to think about the Quilt Pox and creating a patch for that! So here you are! Immunize your blog with "The Patch"!
I would love it if you saw fit to add this to your blog with a link to my website http://www.patchalotpatterns.com/


Accept no substitutions!




PS: Oh maybe I should throw in a give-away as an incentive! Let me know if you add this badge to your blog and you will be eligible to win a pattern or two of your choice in a drawing to be held June 5th.

17 comments:

Libby said...

Now this is an immunization I can fully get on board with . . . . but remember, I am totally tech challenged. Will you help me remember how to do it? Thanks *s*

Lea said...

Marcie, I love your idea of this blog button! :-)I added this cute button on my blog. Thank you so much!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Marcie, you are too funny. And my blog is now protected from the pox too. Not sure about my studio though. . . hmmmm.

*karendianne. said...

I'm in.

Ruth said...

How cute! I added it to my blog, so please add me to the drawing.

Karen said...

I have added your "Immunization Badge" to my blog with your patch! Please add me to your giveaway. Love your site by the way. Found you through Quilt Hollow.

Anne said...

I would love to give you some linky love. Just tell me how to do it! LOL

Julie in the Barn said...

I'm immunized now, too! Love your patterns, Marcie.

Michelle said...

Very fun! I've added your badge to my blog! I'd love to win one of your patterns! :)

sewprimitive karen said...

OK, Marcie, I'm adding your badge, I'd better win. You know I already have lots of your patterns, including the Attic Treasure that is high on my list of To Dos. What I need when I win :-) is Country Baskets. Thank you.

Jeanne said...

I'm happy to add your logo to my sidebar.

Karen Gentsch said...

I've got the patch! What a great idea.

Yvonne said...

Woohoo....I did it. :)

julieQ said...

Very cute...I am infected!!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

The only immunisation going near me!
I love it, but haven't been able to get into my blog's sidebar on the template for over 12 months, this may motivate me to try again!!
Love the pretty summer quilt going on your bad,
love tracey

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

worked!

Cheryl said...

How clever are you! I will definitely be adding this to my blog and posting on the next post!