Tuesday, November 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS STITCHES

I stopped in at the LQS the other day, namely What's Your Stitch 'N Stuff. The shop is looking so good and decked out with all things Christmas. I asked if I could take some photos for my blog. I always love visiting quilt shops around the country via quilt blogs, so I thought I would share with you what my favorite shop looks like right now.

Pattern above: Christmas Sampler by Country Faces

They have projects and kits galore! I just had to buy that book from Primitive Gatherings with that wonderful sampler in it. And these stockings are the absolute cutest! They have patterns for six of them (from Under the Garden Moon) and they were all hanging off the fireplace mantle. There is no actual fireplace, but a year or so ago they brought in a mantle and it is always fun to see how it gets decorated. Now take a look at that Advent Santa! All wool of course!
That is it for now. Wishing you all a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving! Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I love virtual quilt shop browsing! Oh aren't all those just too cute!

antique quilter said...

oh I want to drive over there right now and get a few kits/patterns!
really great samples..nice to walk in a store and see all these different projects.
now to figure out where some of them are from a book or a pattern.
Kathie

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

Just found your blog. Love it! Especially like your "WINTERGREEN" quilt. Very beautiful! I'll be back!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tour through you favorite shop - lots of eye candy and I see a couple I wouldn't mind trying to find the pattern for.

Hugs - Karen

Julie in the Barn said...

Thanks for the quilt shop tour, Marcie. I'm always chicken to ask if I can take photos. One shop treated me like some kind of spy or pattern thief so I rarely even ask. Have a super Turkey Day. And ps: Dear Mom absolutely loves her Christmas Star Quilt made from your pattern. Thanks again!

sewprimitive karen said...

Hi, Marcie, your shop looks beautifully decked out for Christmas for sure! Don't you just love the holidays...especially when we can fill our houses with quilty items.

Yvonne said...

I think I want one of everything....lol Thanks for the tour.
I hope you and yours have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Libby said...

I love a quilt shop any day of the year . . . but when they are decked out for the holidays - they just sing *s*

Anonymous said...

CUTE stuff! I love it! I have some of those patterns.. I really REALLY need to get some sewing done!

Kim said...

Marcie, I think I really NEED to know what that pattern is in the middle photo. It looks like something I might have to make! Thanks for the peek to get the Christmas juices flowing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcie, thank you for the Christmas tour of the quilt shop.Regards Lyn