Saturday, November 07, 2009

WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Oh the wonder of it all!

Joan and I actually stayed in Hershey for two nights and visited other places from there. And of course we visited Hershey World! We loved it! And yes, I was like a kid in a candy store! Only with more money! Heh, heh, heh.
Anyone care for a little ice cream to go with all that syrup?

Listen to this: they actually had Hershey bath products! And I have to tell you, as much as I love chocolate, the image of bathing in all that brown stuff doesn't do much for me. Hershey Kisses however--now there is creative genius behind that idea!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate...chocolate anything is usually wonderful but I'm with you on the bath products.

Libby said...

Oh Marcie! What a fabulous trip!!!!! I'm a little behind - but Amish country and Chocolate World . . . . it's a quilter's dream come true *s*

Gypsy Quilter said...

Ohhh yumm . . . so much chocolate, so little time.

Nancy said...

It's been a while since I've been to chocolate world.... one of those things that is right up the road and we never go. I'll have to take a day and check it out.

Glad you had a good time!

*karendianne. said...

Mmm, chocolate. Boy don't I love that but bath products? You know I'm being very self-controlled now.

sewprimitive karen said...

How funny you are. Now to eat some chocolate.

Julie-Ann said...

Great post! I've been to Hershey, PA and it is a lot of fun! Great pictures.

Ruth said...

I received some chocolate bubble bath for my birthday, though it wasn't from Hershey. It worked fine and there was a chocolate cake recipe on the bottle that is the best chocolate cake I've had in a long time. In fact, I just took one out of the oven. Yum! I surely had never heard of chocolate bubble bath before that either!