Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Hands


 I got a sweet little card in the mail today from Grey and Micah. Plus a Valentine photo. Don't they have a clever mother? My granddaughter, Becky, is always creating darling little things to make life memorable! My mother, the artist, would be so delighted to see all the cute things Becky does!



i
 Some of you have been getting glimpses of these twins as they have been growing up. They are almost three years old, can you believe it? On Becky's blog she often shares conversations with the boys. For example:

Micah: I want a cookie!
Travis: You can have a cookie after you eat your dinner.
Micah: Hmm. I think you're tricking me.


Naturally, I laugh at everything they say and do.

More later, my computer is so slow today that I am done waiting!

For all of you out there in the frozen snow and ice, my sympathies. I put in so many years of that  and I know what you are going through. Thankfully I am in Arizona now and basking in a surge of winter warmth -- 85 degrees today!

PS: Happy Birthday President Lincoln! We still love you!



5 comments:

Janet O. said...

What cuties! : )

Sue said...

Where does the time go Marcie those boys are really cute and lucky to have a clever mummy.
Glad your feeling the warmth of sunshine,I'm beginning to think the UK is going to sink with all the rain we've been having.

Lori said...

Love the Valentines and the little boys are adorable!

Me and My Stitches said...

Wow - the boys are really growing up! Just love the picture of them peeking out from behind the hearts - too cute!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness...so cute and what a sweet little pic! I have watched them grown since they were newborns and it's amazing how fast time flies. Thanks for sharing!