Thursday, June 16, 2011

And We Have A Winner!


Doesn't it feel good to be a winner? Well, I rarely win anything myself, so I gives me great pleasure to be able to give someone else the thrill of winning this book. You will love it!
I know that Tara Lynn Darr worked her little heart out writing this book and making all these darling little quilts! Follow the link below and you can see all the cute quilts in the book. I wish I could give one to each of you! So let me just say this, if you like to make little quilts, you should really buy it!
Everyone except Robyn because Robyn won the book! 
Blogger Robyn *Ü* said...
Oh my gosh! Those babies are too cute. I'd love to win one of them :) but since that's not possible I would also love to win one of Tara's books.
Congratulations Robyn! Send me your address and I will send Simply Charming off to you!
Check out Robyn's blog and all the neat things she is making! 
And Happy Quilting to all!

Oh what the heck, why not throw in baby pictures!





4 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats to Robyn,and adorable babies....so cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Robyn and yepper tossing in a cute baby photo is like a bonus!! Dang cute!!

Karen said...

Those babies are going to be handful when they get to crawling and walking! They are adorable and I can understand why you like to share their pictures.

sewprimitive karen said...

Congratulations, Robyn!

The babies are so darling. What cute eyes.