Friday, January 07, 2011

Catch Me Too!

I have really enjoyed seeing all these blocks pop up around blogland. I had to hurry and catch up! So here is mine. Catch Me if You Can!

I am so excited that Barbara Brackman is offering this sew-a-long. If you are unaware, please note that she has created a new blog to devote to this, and will share directions for a new block each Saturday.  Both of these are great blogs! I'm a fan!

To simplify:
Barbara Brackman's current blog, Material Culture

Her new blog Civil War Quilts


11 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

Oh, that's pretty, Marcie. Good thing you got it done before the next one comes out :-). I love how one blogger called this Keep Up If You Can or something like that.

Sue said...

Glad your keeping up. Love those repro's

Sharon said...

Your block turned out wonderful! This is going to be a very fun and informative journey with Barbara, can't wait for the next block!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I"m loving the colors!

Angie said...

I love your fabrics and color combo in this block, Marcie. :) I don't have ANY reproduction fabrics that I'm aware of. I'll have to look in one other place, but I think that may one line that I have NONE in. How unthinkable is that??? LOL

Kelli said...

I love your colors! It is so fun to see how many are participating!

Cheryl said...

Love your fabric choices. It is fun to see all the different interpretations of the same block! This is going to be a great BOW.

Anonymous said...

Yours is a lovely block! I just can't do it all but have this blog marked when I first spotted it the other day. It should be fun to follow!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like it in blue. I have (with me) mostly pinks and browns, so that's what most of my blocks are going to be. Finished Block 2 tonight.

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty. I love your color combination.

FabricandFlowers said...

Lovely!